Talk to your Personal Travel Advisor

Is CPAC Travel an accredited travel agency?

Yes.  CPAC Travel Operates under license to Your Travel & Cruise Pty Ltd.  Members of Magellan, AFTA, ATAS & CLIA, ABN 69105940332, AFTA, ATAS #A10496.

Is there a minimum number of students required in order to organise a tour?

Yes.  There is a minimum number of 18 students on most Australian tours. On international tours, most attract a minimum number of 26 students.  

Do you offer payment plans?

Yes.  We offer very flexible interest free payment terms. Ask one of our travel managers for full details.

How do you claim the Federal Government rebate that is available for students visiting Canberra?

All information can be found at  Our travel managers can help prepare all documentation.

Is travel insurance recommended?

Yes. Travel Insurance is required for all students/teachers on our International Tours. 

Do you cater for students with specific dietary requirements or those with special needs?

Yes.  We work closely with our wholesale agents to ensure each student has an opportunity to experience a journey of a lifetime.

Does CPAC Travel book everything for us?

All CPAC Travel tours list inclusions. In most instances they include flights, accommodation, transfers, some attractions and most meals.  Once deposits are received, the price is guaranteed. 

Operating under license to Your Travel & Cruise Pty Ltd.  
CPAC Travel operates under license and as an agent of Your Travel & Cruise Pty Ltd, ABN 69105940332. Your Travel & Cruise is a member of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) and the Magellan Travel group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Helloworld Travel.  
Your Travel & Cruise Pty Ltd has committed to a charter and code of conduct relating to business compliance, commercial safeguards, workforce development, dispute resolution and complaints handling processes.